View Screen-Reader Accessible Site
YCS Strives To...
- Focus on the growth and development of the whole child, including cognitive, physical, social, emotional and spiritual growth
- Encourage love and forgiveness in a nurturing Christian environment
- Foster the values of caring, sharing, cooperation and respect for the uniqueness of each person;
- Encourage freedom and independence within established limits;
- Promote curiosity about the world and a love for learning thru exploring and critical thinking;
- Develop a feeling of self-worth and self-confidence;
- Encourage concept formations through art, music, literature, drama, science and physical activity;
- Value and promote play, the child’s work;
Hours of Operation
- Create a partnership with parents that will enhance the child’s learning.
- Our program is open between 9:00-2:30 p.m. Monday-Friday. We offer extended care in the mornings 7:30-9:00 a.m. and extended care in the afternoon 2:30-5:30 p.m.
- YCS offers Holiday Care in December and Snow Care in the winter for an additional fee.
- YCS Phone- 615-269-5574
- YCS Fax-615- 627-1656
- YCS is operates under the auspices of the Department of Human Services for a complete copy of the rules for child care agencies follow this link. DHS Rules and Regulations